Comment on page
- At least a 2-Core CPU with AVX Support (mostly Intel and AMD processors post-2011 - just Search online to confirm your processor has “AVX Support” - required for operation
- 8GB RAM
- 20GB SSD storage for a pruned node, 2TB SSD storage for a full history node
- Linux (it’s possible to run this in a virtual machine with extra setup)
- Some SAFE that’s delegated to your validator
- As there is a voting fee, you will need to maintain a voting balance of SAFE. This amount will vary based on how much SAFE has been delegated to your validator. This balance is not automatically replenished.
- A reasonably fast and steady Internet connection (5mbps)
Running a Full-History node on the network helps increase the decentralization of SafeCoin. A Full-History node records and maintains a full copy of the SafeCoin ledger. As of right now, there are no extra rewards for running a Full-History node, but that is in discussion.